Sunday, January 20, 2013

Something Completely Different

It's been a while. In the meantime I'm going to link to some awesome music that I've been listening to today. I'm going to write an update of my progress on my goals soon.


1. For the Price of a Cup of Tea by Belle and Sebastian. Listen to it. Just listen to it. I'll wait. Do you feel happier now? Yes, you do. You're welcome.

2. Lull by Andrew Bird. This song is just incredibly beautiful and touching and how I spend on most weekends when I'm alone.



3. Postcards from Italy by Beirut. You are required by law to like this song. Luckily, it's impossible not to like.

4. The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice. Ever since I saw Closer I've been in love with this song. Well this song and Natalie Portman. And pink wigs. But mainly this song.

5. Here I Dreamt I was an Architect- The Decemberists. I can't make a list of music without talking about the Decemberists. This is such a beautiful song.


No comments:

Post a Comment